Welcome to our website!
On this section you will be able to learn about different technology tasks in few steps. Basic tutorials will be presented. Visit us every month; to find new themes. Also, read tips and tricks... things that help you realize tasks on less time and more effective.
What is a presentation?
In the past we used transparencies to share ideas with our friends, students or clients. Today we use software such as Power Point or Keynote to do the same including pictures, graphs, videos and/or music.
1. First, choose a background - when you start with a background it is easier to match colors, fonts and other medio resources.
2. Your first slide should include your title and personal information. Use Clear fonts easy to read. Avoid using cursive or fancy letters they are hard to read.
3. Insert a new slide (that means page). This should include a brief overview, objective or purpose of your presentation. You can add a clip art or photo (not fancy) let's try to catch the attention and not to distract the audience.
4. Present your information as a outline, use bullets and support your info with graphs, tables or photos and videos. Careful: try to divide 50% of one and the other. Text short and specific. This is part of an oral presentation not a book. A presentation will enrich your words with visual and audio. Plan you time!
5. Use a pattern of colors; not a rainbow. You want to sell a product and inform. Use as many slides as you need; but make sure to include an introduction, a body and a conclusion. Plan your time. Ex. If you have an hour... 10 min's for presentation, 20 to develop your theme and 10 min's to conclude. Still you have 20 min's for ?'s and evaluation. Practice...
6. In your last slide: Share your information, such as website, email or phone number. Your audience might want to contact you.
Hint: Save it more than one media tool. Also, send a copy to your email. You never know...
Effective presentations do not include more than 5 lines of text per slide.
Our school provides our students with Computer classes and 3 Mac platform based labs. They learn how to develop research, comunicate with others, collect data and present it to others and much more. Ask our students for additional information.
Still have questions? Please contact us anytime! We look forward to hearing from you.
Some websites provide tools that could be used free to help you be more effective and save time and money.
Today we present
www.google.com is a powerful search engine.
Google provides a free email service that not only gives a huge amount of memory space it also incorporates other tools into it.
1. Calendar - Online, color coded, agenda, reminders and easy to share with others.
2. Photos - Keep you photos online in albums you can save and share with family members and friends.
3. Documents - Create all types of documents online for free and share with others. Text documents, presentations, excell and others. Hundreds of templates to choose from for FREE!
4. Create your site...
Note: Read your emails on your Cell phone using The Google application now available for most internet enable cell phones.